Strategy (2013 – 2014)
Transparency in Natural and Social Capital
Ministry of Economic Affairs
Together with the Ministry of Economic Affairs, CSR Netherlands, IUCN NL and True Price, leading Dutch companies and accountants signed the intention statement ‘cooperating on Natural and Social Capital Transparency’ on a national ‘Nature Summit’. The involved parties agreed to develop a vision and action program to increase transparency towards a society where natural and social capital are no longer ‘in the red’.
Based on interviews with involved parties and a broader meeting, a common strategy, vision and action program were made. The involved parties cooperated in a Green Deal ‘Cooperation towards Transparency in Natural and Social Capital’ for the joint implementation.
- Coordination group: Ministry of Economic Affairs, IUCN NL, CSR Netherlands, True Price
- Companies: AkzoNobel, ARCADIS, BAM, DSM, FMO, Interface, Heijmans, Philips, Thermaflex
- Industry associations: NBA, VBDO
- Accountancies: Deloitte, EY, KPMG, PwC
Increasing transparency of Natural and Social Capital by
- Common vision and action programme
Role and activities
Support coordination team | 15 interviews | facilitating coordination team | 1 large meeting | elaborate on action programme
In collaboration with Martha Klein, Fair Business
- Green Deal (in Dutch)
- Final report ‘It pays to be transparent’