Transparency in Natural and Social Capital (2013 – 2014)
Ministry of Economic Affairs
Towards a society where natural and social capital are no longer ‘in the red’.
Leading Dutch companies and accountants signed the intention statement ‘Collaboration on Natural and Social Capital Transparency’ on a national ‘Nature Summit’ together with the Ministry of Economic Affairs, CSR Netherlands, IUCN NL and True Price. The involved parties agreed to develop a vision and action program to increase transparency.
Based on interviews with involved organisations and a broader meeting, the participants set up a common strategy, vision and action program. The involved organisations cooperated in a Green Deal for the joint implementation.
- Coördination group: Ministry of Economic Affairs, IUCN NL, CSR Netherlands, True Price
- Companies: AkzoNobel, ARCADIS, BAM, DSM, FMO, Interface, Heijmans, Philips, Thermaflex
- Industry associations: NBA, VBDO
- Accountancies: Deloitte, EY, KPMG, PwC
Increasing transparency of Natural and Social Capital by
- Common vision and action programme
Role and activities NextGreen
Support coordination team | 15 interviews | Facilitating coordination team | 1 large meeting | Elaborate on action programme
In collaboration with Fair Business
Results and more…
- Green Deal Text at Green Deals website (in Dutch)
- Final report ‘It pays to be transparent’ at website True Price